[whatwg] Bay area Whatwg Meetup [ Must Read if you are attending ]

Michael Carter cartermichael at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 02:33:39 PDT 2008

Hello Whatwg,

I apologize for the last minute uncertainty, but consider this the final
word on the meetup.

Time: Tuesday, 10/29/2008 7pm
Place: Mountain View, St. Stephen's Green:
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=St+Stephen%27s+Green&fb=1&cid=0,0,14242759999315330977&near=Mountain+View,+CA&oi=manybox&ct=10&cd=1&resnum=2

Feel free to call me or email if you have any questions.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

-Michael Carter

(909) 996 3435