[whatwg] Dealing with UI redress vulnerabilities inherent tothe current web

Kristof Zelechovski giecrilj at stegny.2a.pl
Mon Sep 29 05:59:40 PDT 2008

I am not sure I have understood Robert correctly but it seems obvious to me
that if a site does not want to reveal its origin it cannot apply for a
tighter cooperation; it will just be treated as any other site in the wild.
And it is better not to rely on the user agent to do the right thing if
possible.

Chris

  _____