[whatwg] Dealing with UI redress vulnerabilities inherent to the current web

Kristof Zelechovski giecrilj at stegny.2a.pl
Tue Sep 30 08:12:27 PDT 2008

I am afraid we are going in circles here.  You suggested that the embedded
content should be stored on the server that provides the interface.  Now you
explain how it can be stored on the media provider's server.  That is
nothing new - except that it has nothing to do with your original position.
Chris