[whatwg] Fwd: Remarks on HTML5 (ASCII / Unicode)

Innovimax SARL innovimax+whatwg at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 01:29:17 PDT 2009

Well that could be a good answer indeed

Now let's try to dig into the subtilties on Unicode

For example what does the spec says about an attribute whose name is
data-K (where we have this unicode sequence U+0064 U+0061 U+0074 U+0061
U+002D U+212A ) ?

Is it allowed ? If not why ?

That's why I think everywhere in the spec, where ASCII is meant, it should
be explicit. If not it would clash with a Unicode understanding

IMHO

Mohamed

--
Innovimax SARL