[whatwg] Exposing EventTarget to JavaScript

Boris Zbarsky bzbarsky at MIT.EDU
Thu Apr 30 08:57:58 PDT 2009

Stewart Brodie wrote:
> Actually, it is defined.  They are called in registration order, from oldest
> to newest.  This is stated in both the latest D3E working draft, and the
> older versions dating back to 2003 (at least - I didn't go back any further)

Perhaps I should have been clearer.  It's not defined in DOM2 Events,
which is what browsers implement in practice.  I'm not aware of any
browser at this point that's even trying to track the DOM3 Events
drafts, yet.

-Boris