[whatwg] Begin discussions for pushing Last Call into 2010

Sam Ruby rubys at intertwingly.net
Wed Aug 12 10:11:45 PDT 2009

Shelley Powers wrote:

> [...]

[snip]

> Well, then, since the date on the action item for Canvas accessibility
> is past last call date, we should begin the discussion about pushing
> Last Call into 2010.

Per my original message: I would first like to see if there is any way
we can pull the date in.  If we can not, I will agree that what you are
describing is the obvious consequence.

Any notion that either the HTML WG or the WHATWG view this as "not our
problem" is rather short-sighted.  I am specifically asking that anybody
from either the WHATWG or HTML WG who has an interest in making last
call be this year and may be able to contribute to discussions on making
canvas be more accessible either attend tomorrow's call or at the very
least be on the #html-wg IRC channel at that time.

And, yes, I am intentionally cross-posting this request.

> Shelley

- Sam Ruby