[whatwg] Inconsistent behavior for empty-string URLs

Nicholas Zakas nzakas at yahoo-inc.com
Mon Dec 14 11:08:40 PST 2009

It seems that thusfar, Jonas from Mozilla is open to this change. Is
there anyone from Opera or WebKit that would like to chime in either in
favor or opposition?

Thanks.

-Nicholas

Commander Lock: "Damnit Morpheus, not everyone believes what you
believe!"
Morpheus: "My beliefs do not require them to."