[whatwg] [wf2] :read-write pseudoclass description issue

Ian Hickson ian at hixie.ch
Wed Feb 11 01:45:53 PST 2009

On Wed, 11 Feb 2009, Rikkert Koppes wrote:

> At [1] I'd suggest changing the second sentence to "When specified and
> applicable, the element is immutable".
>
> [1]: http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/#attr-input-readonly

Yeah, I keep thinking of doing something like that. The reason I haven't
yet is that I don't want to go down the route of people seeing that and
thinking that that means that other things in that section might apply
even when they don't (the intro to that section explicitly says that
nothing there applies if the attributes aren't applicable).