[whatwg] Usage "one of more" v. "one or more" (was: Re: Editorial for application/x-www-form-urlencoded encoding algorithm)

Corprew Reed corprew at corprew.org
Tue Feb 17 15:54:23 PST 2009

This section also contains "one of more characters" and should be "one
or more characters."

This occurs in 2.4.3.1, 2.4.3.2, and 4.10.15.3[.6] in http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/

"One of more resources" occurs in 5.8.2 and should similarly be "One
or more..."

Thanks,

--Corprew Reed
(if this isn't the right method for this feedback, let me know.)

--
Corprew Reed
e: corprew at corprew.org <-- faster, preferred.