[whatwg] overflow of seamless iframes

Samuel Santos samaxes at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 19:36:34 PST 2009

What I mean was that actually, before html5, the iframe doesn't adjust
automatically its height to its content, and that could be fixed by
setting/allowing the CSS property "overflow: visible".

But if I understood correctly the current text in the spec, now this is the
default behaviour. Is that correct?

--
Samuel Santos
http://www.samaxes.com/