[whatwg] form markup

Rikkert Koppes lists at rikkertkoppes.com
Tue Feb 24 04:26:50 PST 2009

Well, suppose a personal information fillout form, i.e.:
first name, last name, initials, street, number, postal code, city fields.

Things that belong to a "set" (personal information), which is usually
an argument to use a list (being ol, ul or dl) for markup.

While I value your personal preferences, is there any whatwg consensus?

Cheers,
Rikkert Koppes