[whatwg] Issues relating to the syntax of dates and times

WeBMartians webmartians at verizon.net
Fri Jan 2 16:29:09 PST 2009

Asbjørn, while I can't give you a message-list, please believe me when I say that the HTML5 specifications on this are the result of
quite a bit of discussion and IMHO represent a reasonable compromise between driving the developers crazy and supporting dates and
times back to the Cenozoic era.

That said, I'm staying out of this one! ...been here too many times already...