[whatwg] Trying to work out the problems solved by RDFa

Håkon Wium Lie howcome at opera.com
Sat Jan 3 07:54:18 PST 2009

Also sprach Dan Brickley:

 > My main problem with the natural language processing option is that it
 > feels too close to waiting for Artificial Intelligence. I'd rather add 6
 > attributes to HTML and get on with life.

:-)

Personally, I think the 'class' attribute may still be a more
compelling option in a less-is-more way. It already exists and can
easily be used for styling purposes. Styling is bait for authors to
disclose semantics.

Cheers,

-h&kon
howcome at opera.com                  http://people.opera.com/howcome