[whatwg] default select item that does not satisfy required attr.

Ian Hickson ian at hixie.ch
Tue Jan 6 04:03:18 PST 2009

On Fri, 24 Feb 2006, dolphinling wrote:

> [...]

I think the solutions proposed here (not quoted above for brevity) are
interesting. However, I think, as with my earlier e-mail today, we should
probably wait until the current crop of forms features is more widely
implemented before adding more features. Thus, I haven't actually added
these features yet.

Cheers,