[whatwg] Reminder - there's no need to repeat yourself

Ian Hickson ian at hixie.ch
Thu Jul 2 13:09:05 PDT 2009

On Thu, 2 Jul 2009, Kristof Zelechovski wrote:

> I have addressed all Andrew's points previously.  Please forgive my
> posting an outline of the arguments here.

Just as a reminder (and this is especially relevant for the video codecs
discussion!), there is no need to repeat previously stated arguments.

When going through feedback, I read all the e-mails on the relevant
threads, and consider all the arguments made, even those made just once.
Repeating arguments doesn't make me give them any more weight. :-)

So please, if you see something you want to say has already been said,
either by you or someone else, just bite your tongue and trust that I will
take the original mention into account. Thanks!