[whatwg] slideml

narendra sisodiya narendra.sisodiya at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 09:17:22 PDT 2009

On Sat, Jul 11, 2009 at 9:35 PM, Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis <
bhawkeslewis at googlemail.com> wrote:

> On 11/7/09 15:57, narendra sisodiya wrote:
>
>> http://slideml.bitflux.ch/specification/slideml_1.0/ ( old )
>>     I am looking for any standard for slideshow !! do anybody have any
>> knowledge of any recent development for this task. It will be difficult
>> to implement the .odp (open standard presentation) for web !!
>>

> What's wrong with SMIL, or, if you want to use HTML, something like
> http://www.w3.org/Talks/Tools/Slidy/#(1)<http://www.w3.org/Talks/Tools/Slidy/#%281%29>, perhaps updated with the CSS transitions and animations being discussed by
> the CSS WG?
>
> http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/current-work
>
> --
> Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis

Ok, then for the time being, I will go with *Slidy* !!
I want to make something similar Slideshare.net (without flash). Have
anybody tried for a tool for converting existing .odp (open office impress)
or pdf presentation to HTML Slidy. There is a serious need to have standard
and tool for presentation over web otherwise in next few years a huge bulk
will be created on non-standard formats (flash etc)

--
│    Narendra Sisodiya ( नरेन्द्र सिसोदिया )