[whatwg] A New Way Forward for HTML5

Ian Hickson ian at hixie.ch
Thu Jul 23 18:38:36 PDT 2009

On Thu, 23 Jul 2009, Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:

> That being said, inline spec comments sound interesting.  Can you expand
> on this?  Are these meant to be private and only shown to Ian? Shown to
> everything who views the spec (optionally, of course)?  Sent to the
> mailing list?

If anybody would like to follow-up on this particular idea, I'm very
interested in setting something up that makes it even easier to submit
comments without having to worry about subscribing to the lists or
registering with the W3C's Bugzilla instance. I'm not quite sure what the
UI would look like, but if anyone has any ideas, feel free to e-mail me
directly and we can figure something out. (This would be exceedingly
useful once we're in last call in a few months.)