[whatwg] Submitting comments form within the spec itself

Philippe Wittenbergh emps at l-c-n.com
Sun Jul 26 05:31:19 PDT 2009

On Jul 25, 2009, at 5:08 AM, Ian Hickson wrote:

> Based on recent discussions I've implemented a little text box that
> lets
> you file bugs straight from the spec itself. Comments submitted in
> this
> way are anonymous (well, your IP is logged publicly, but that's all).
>
> Please only use it for short issues like typos! Technical topics
> with any
> kind of complexity are still best off filed by e-mail.

Nitpick:
You may want to add a z-index to that review box (div id="reviewer").
On
http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/multipage/embedded-content-0.html
there are green-background boxes  (e.g 4.8.2 The img element +
subsequent dl) that have z-index set. They cover the grey review box
at the bottom of the page. It is disturbing when reading (Gecko &
WebKit).

Philippe
---
Philippe Wittenbergh