[whatwg] A New Way Forward for HTML5 (revised)

Peter Kasting pkasting at google.com
Mon Jul 27 12:47:02 PDT 2009

On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 12:06 PM, John Foliot <jfoliot at stanford.edu> wrote:

> That said, the barrier to equal entry remains high:
> http://burningbird.net/node/28

I don't understand. That page says "We're told that to propose changes to
the document for consideration, we need to ..." and then a long list of
things.  But that seems untrue.  To propose changes, all you need to do is
write them, anywhere you want (in an email, on a webpage, whatever) and
notify people.  If we had to do everything that page lists in order to
propose changes, I'd be upset too.  But we don't.  A simple email works.

I'm beginning to suspect that this whole line of conversation is specific to
RDFa, which is a discussion I never took part in.

PK