[whatwg] Installed Apps

Michael Kozakewich mkozakewich at icosidodecahedron.com
Tue Jul 28 06:26:04 PDT 2009

Minimizing to the notification area is about the only thing, I think, that
we can't already do in a modern browser. If the page persists, it must be
visible (maybe with a user option to make it completely invisible). This
way, the user could at any time click the weblication and choose the 'close'
option.

I'm not sure about the use of making it start automatically on computer
restart, unless it was meant that the state of the application would be
saved on the computer? It could use an offline-storage solution, and then
close itself.