[whatwg] Installed Apps

Adam de Boor adeboor at google.com
Tue Jul 28 14:23:25 PDT 2009

could the botnet concern be addressed by restricting network access from the
background page when there is no foreground page referencing it? e.g.
restrict it to requests to the same origin, no matter how those requests are
made? wouldn't let gmail precache linked images, when fetching new mail, but
that's not a huge concern.