[whatwg] Exposing EventTarget to JavaScript

Garrett Smith dhtmlkitchen at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 19:06:49 PDT 2009

On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 6:02 PM, Alex Russell <slightlyoff at google.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 5:53 PM, Garrett Smith <dhtmlkitchen at gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

> ...wow. Not sure I should engage with the rest of your message. It's
> belligerent for no apparent reason.

The message I am trying to convey -- and let me make this clear -- is
that it seems like a really bad idea to even want to try to do that.
The subclassing of NodeList has also been attempted before, so one
ought to be able to learn from such mistake.

I think that makes my intent clearer and disambiguates any
disparagement that may have been taken towards persons born with
mental retardation[1]. That was not my intent.

To those who have relation to such mentally handicapped individuals,
my condolences for my careless word choice

Garrett