[whatwg] DOM3 Load and Save for simple parsing/serialization?

Michael A. Puls II shadow2531 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 08:13:28 PDT 2009

On Wed, 10 Jun 2009 09:49:08 -0400, Brett Zamir <brettz9 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> [...]

Opera's implementation is buggy. The async version never fires a load
event, handling of errors is all messed up and some functions don't work.
It's pretty much useless except for synchronous loading in perfect
conditions.

It seems that everyone wants DOM3 L&S to die and to have everyone use JS
to make their own wrapper around XHR + DOMParser + XMLSerializer etc. to
do what DOM3 L&S does.

--
Michael