[whatwg] ODF and RDFa (was: Re: on microdata in html5)

Kristof Zelechovski giecrilj at stegny.2a.pl
Thu Jun 11 11:32:40 PDT 2009

While we are at RDF, I would like to complain that the concept "Rendered
content goes into metadata" is good for English, Chinese and Bulgarian but
it is inappropriate for inflected languages like Polish or Finnish (Finnish
is also agglutinative, to make matters worse).  Any decision along these
lines is going to make life hard for users of inflected languages.
For example, wikilink magic is commonly used on the English Wikipedia and
almost useless on the Polish Wikipedia.
IMHO,
Chris