[whatwg] Week Strings

jim at eatyourgreens.org.uk jim at eatyourgreens.org.uk
Fri Jun 19 05:11:22 PDT 2009

Getting the day of the week, in the Gregorian calendar, for a given date is
pretty straightforward. I thought we publihsed it online somehwere on the
Royal Observatory website, but I can't find it. However, wikipedia has the
algorithm:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calculating_the_day_of_the_week#An_algorithm_to
_calculate_the_day_of_the_week

Cheers