[whatwg] Example / pattern document for authors

Ian Hickson ian at hixie.ch
Wed Mar 4 01:28:39 PST 2009

On Wed, 4 Mar 2009, Rikkert Koppes wrote:

> Would it be a nice idea to create a (non normative) example document for
> authors, containing at least the examples from the spec, amended with
> more elaborate examples of complete structures and real life samples? If
> so, would the whatwg wiki be a good start to host this, with the intend
> to create a document accompanying the specification? If the answer is
> yes, I would be happy to create a start.

Yes, please do feel free to use the wiki for anything like this. Go nuts!

You can also blog about it, if you like, the WHATWG blog is open to all.
(You'll need someone to push the "publish" button because we found
spammers were abusing it; just drop me or Lachy or jgraham a note and
we'll hook you up.)