[whatwg] Address example to be changed to lowercase

Ian Hickson ian at hixie.ch
Wed Mar 4 01:36:27 PST 2009

On Wed, 4 Mar 2009, Rikkert Koppes wrote:

> In contrast to the rest of the spec, the address element example is
> shown in uppercase. For clarity, this would better be put in lowercase

I intend to use a variety of correct styles in the examples, to emphasise
that there is no "right answer" for this kind of thing. I haven't added
many uppercase examples yet (the <address> ones are uppercase as part of
an in-joke), but I expect there will be more over time. (Examples are
something I plan to work on heavily this summer.)