[whatwg] Hand the function of <address/> over to <contact/>?

Brian Blakely anewpage.media at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 12:59:36 PST 2009

I can only imagine the usage of <address/> will be utilized more
productively if its intuitive purpose (arbitrary contact/postal addresses)
were its actual function.  As our friends at HTML5 Doctor illustrate, it is
all too easy to jump to conclusions and use this element incorrectly.

Perhaps a <contact/> element would be more suitable for document-specific
contact info?  Just a thought, off-hand.

Thanks!
-Brian