[whatwg] Canvas Proposal: aliasClipping property

Robert O'Callahan robert at ocallahan.org
Thu Oct 8 14:44:02 PDT 2009

I agree it would be good for canvas users to be able to turn off
antialiasing in <canvas>. But your syntax is not the best way to do that. In
particular, this really has nothing to do with clipping, it's all about
antialiasing, and a boolean property would be just fine here IMHO. It
doesn't matter if <canvas> currently has no boolean properties, lots of
other elements do.

Rob
53:5-6]