[whatwg] keyboard behaviour inside of editable area

Alexander Surkov surkov.alexander at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 18:10:17 PDT 2009

Hi, Ian. Thank you for the answer.

AFAIK usually accessibility people tend to define kind of universal
behaviour on mouse/keyboard interaction depending on OS of course.
This case is probably not this one and behaviour should be
implementation dependent. I'm not sure. Therefore I brought this issue
for discussion.

I'm happy you find the described behaviour reasonable.

Thank you again.
Alex.