[whatwg] <a onlyreplace>

Dion Almaer dion at almaer.com
Sat Oct 17 11:16:14 PDT 2009

This feels like really nice sugar, but maybe the first step should be to get
the shim out that gets it working using JS now.... and then see how it works
in practice. I totally understand why this looks exciting, but I have the
same uneasiness as Jonas.  It feels like a LOT of magic to go grab a page
and grab out the id and ..... and I am sure there are edges. Cool idea for
sure! It also feels like this should work nicely with the history/state work
that already exists.