[whatwg] HTML5 at Last Call (at the WHATWG)

Shumpei Shiraishi shumpei.shiraishi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 21:31:52 PDT 2009

Hi, all.

Congratulations on Last Call!

I'm administrator of HTML5 community in Japan
(http://translate.google.co.jp/translate?prev=hp&hl=ja&js=y&u=http://blog.livedoor.jp/kotesaki/archives/1290508.html&sl=ja&tl=en&history_state0=).

I would like to make known an act to celebrate the occasion.
Today, one of the community's member have created the "HTML5 clock"
iGoogle gadget which uses the logos created by Japanese designers.

http://translate.google.co.jp/translate?prev=hp&hl=ja&js=y&u=http://blog.livedoor.jp/kotesaki/archives/1290508.html&sl=ja&tl=en&history_state0=

If someone want to give feedback to him or designers, please tell me
or post to the community's mailing list directly!

I'm sorry for talking bollocks.
Kind regards.

--Shumpei