[whatwg] focus change inside keypress event handler

Boris Zbarsky bzbarsky at MIT.EDU
Fri Oct 30 15:56:33 PDT 2009

On 10/30/09 6:41 PM, Michael A. Puls II wrote:
>>> Is there a good way to solve that though? Or is that something that
>>> should just be left as YMMV?
>>
>> Well, you could require an alert to block all key event delivery to
>> the web page, right?
>
> Would that be a desirable solution? Is that hard to implement?

I don't know, and I don't know.  The answer to the latter question
depends strongly on the precise event model the browser is using, how it
interacts with the OS, what it actually does for alert, etc.

-Boris