[whatwg] RFC: Alternatives to storage mutex for cookies and localStorage

Anne van Kesteren annevk at opera.com
Fri Sep 4 01:53:32 PDT 2009

On Fri, 04 Sep 2009 09:02:45 +0200, Chris Jones <cjones at mozilla.com> wrote:
> Feedback very much desired.

I'm not really sure what to say other than that I'm not at all a fan of a
change that breaks existing deployments. I thought that was a pretty clear
outcome from last time we went about this. I also thought it was pretty
clear we wanted the burden to be on user agents. (I also recall, but am
not a 100% sure, that developers from Mozilla agreed to this, even though
it would be hard to make it all work in Gecko.)

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/