[whatwg] fyi: Strict Transport Security specification

Giorgio Maone g.maone at informaction.com
Sun Sep 20 02:40:33 PDT 2009

Hi,

fwiw, NoScript 1.9.8.9 (next stable release, to be published during the
incoming week), will support STS according to the current specification.

I had heard just yesterday from a leader Asian e-commerce player who
wants to deploy it as soon as possible (even in the beginning of October).
I'm chatting with their security staff right now, and they're enthusiast
of this development (especially of WebKit support).

Cheers
--
Giorgio Maone
http://hackademix.net