[whatwg] idea for .zhtml format #html5 #web
narendra.sisodiya at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 00:07:25 PDT 2010
____ just a thought ___
You can view the first webpage create on earth. We have saved our file from
.txt .rtf .doc and now .odt. I love ODF format (.odt and other things) but
there is a scope for .zhtml format for document and other purpose.
Basically the idea of zhtml format is to create document/webpage using HTML5
technology. HTML5 technology with client side can create dynamic webpage
document. So basically we can create a zip out of all the html,js,css,images
files and put a extension of .zhtml.
There are many advantage of using zhtml format.
* You can create some good web based software and share it using just one
* Any document create using zhtml will be viewable after 100 years too.
* Server must support .zhtml format so that website can autounzip and
provide underlying files Ex http://localhost/myfile.zhtml/test.html
* There is no standard over web to make a slideshow Or presentation . There
are 100 possible ways. So zhtml writers will make their own conventions but
I believe that this will reach into a equilibrium
* do not know !! but there there will be someone.
│ Narendra Sisodiya ( नरेन्द्र सिसोदिया )
│ Society for Knowledge Commons
│ Web : http://narendra.techfandu.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the whatwg