[whatwg] Adding ECMAScript 5 array extras to HTMLCollection (JZ and David Bruant)

David Bruant bruant at enseirb-matmeca.fr
Mon Apr 26 23:39:34 PDT 2010

Le 26/04/2010 11:25, Frank Migacz a écrit :
>   What is the implication of denying dynamic changes to the
> HTMLCollection in a CORS environment?  In some variant of Comet
> (or asynchronous UA polling), how can the UA implement change if it is
> regularly processing inside locked control blocks?
I am not sure I fully understand what you are saying. I don't have the
impression that in the code samples we wrote we were locked in any
control block.
Can you provide more details with your example ?

To answer one question (which may not be yours), if a JS code is stuck
in a while(1), then, events are never handled. In that situation,
XMLHttpRequest events or server-sent events are particular cases of
events which won't be handled as well.

David