[whatwg] Dealing with Stereoscopic displays

Eoin Kilfeather ekilfeather at dmc.dit.ie
Wed Apr 28 01:39:40 PDT 2010

Well, I agree that the web author shouldn't worry about how it is achieved,
but would it not be the case that the author needs to indicate which view is
for which display? That is to say the author would be required to "flag" the
output for correct routing to the virtual display. Is it beyond the scope to
the specification to indicate a normative way of doing this?

Best,

Eoin

--
Eoin Kilfeather