[whatwg] Please consider adding a couple more datetime <input> types - type="year" and type="month-day"

Ben Schwarz ben.schwarz at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 18:59:46 PDT 2010

Because you can find an example isn't exactly what I would call a "use
case". Nor were those pages examples of best practice in any way, shape or
form.

I'd prefer that someone who really cares about this as a problem designs the
best case solution for the problem that you've highlighted here, rather than
shoehorning it in.

Is there someone on this list who feels passionately enough to make some
working examples and demos?