[whatwg] HTML5 Drag-and-Drop Specification: dragenter

Jason Gross jasongross9+html5 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 17:04:03 PDT 2010

Is it possible to get more specificity than just the type of the object
being dragged?  For example, if I have red images and blue images, and a red
target and a blue target, and I want to be able to drop red images only on
the red target, and blue images only on the blue target, is there a good way
to do this, other than globally keep track of which thing is being dragged?
Thanks.

-Jason