[whatwg] <comment> element in HTML5 Spec?

Andy Mabbett andy at pigsonthewing.org.uk
Tue Dec 14 10:01:16 PST 2010

Perhaps what is needed is some kind of "in-reply-to" attribute:

<article id="beer">I like beer</article>
<article id="firstreply" in-reply-to="beer">Me too!</article>

or even:

<article id="beer">I like beer
    <article id="firstreply" in-reply-to="beer">Me too!</article>
</article>

Andy Mabbett
@pigsonthewing
http://pigsonthewing.org.uk