[whatwg] some thoughts on sandboxed IFRAMEs

Kornel Lesinski kornel at geekhood.net
Fri Feb 5 06:51:25 PST 2010

On 5 Feb 2010, at 14:19, Lachlan Hunt wrote:

>> where $token is the random part. This avoids oddity of attributes in
>> closing tag, and is compatible with XML. In XML you could also use:
>>
>> <$token:sandbox xmlns:$token="…"></$token:sandbox>
>
> No, you couldn't use a namespace like that, because then the sandbox element would not be in the HTML namespace, and thus would not have any known semantics.

Eh, I've left out namespace URI, because I don't like to type it. Here's complete example that applies HTML semantics:

  <dd02c7c2232759874e1c205587017bed:sandbox xmlns:dd02c7c2232759874e1c205587017bed="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
  <h1>HTML</h1>
 </dd02c7c2232759874e1c205587017bed:sandbox>

--
regards, Kornel