[whatwg] Canvas transform() and matrix element notation

Boris Zbarsky bzbarsky at MIT.EDU
Mon Jul 19 13:55:54 PDT 2010

On 7/19/10 4:54 PM, Boris Zbarsky wrote:
> By the way, 100% agreed that the multiplication order needs to be
> defined here.

Though I would prefer to define it in terms of transformation order
(which one takes place first), not left-multiplication vs
right-multiplication, since the behavior of the latter depends on
whether we're considering the matrices as right-multipliers onto row
vectors or left-multipliers onto column vectors.

-Boris