[whatwg] [URL] Starting work on a URL spec

Ian Fette (イアンフェッティ) ifette at google.com
Fri Jul 23 21:15:12 PDT 2010

http://code.google.com/apis/safebrowsing/developers_guide_v2.html#Canonicalization
lists
some interesting cases we've come across on the anti-phishing team in
Google. To the extent you're concerned with / interested in
canonicalizaiton, it may be worth taking a look at (not to suggest you
follow that in determining how to parse/canonicalize URLs, but rather to
make sure that you have some "correct" way of handling the listed URLs).

BTW, are you covering canonicalization?

-Ian