[whatwg] What is not possible with HTML5

Jeremy Orlow jorlow at chromium.org
Mon Jun 7 07:28:37 PDT 2010

What is the point of this thread?  I ask because I'm concerned this mailing
list is not the right place for such a discussion and/or such a discussion
isn't a fruitful use of time.  (We know there are many gaps between what you
can do on the web and what you can do on the desktop.  The problem is one of
resources to implement solutions.)