[whatwg] What is not possible with HTML5

Jeremy Orlow jorlow at chromium.org
Mon Jun 7 08:22:40 PDT 2010

On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 4:17 PM, Jeremy Orlow <jorlow at chromium.org> wrote:

> In that case, I think your original email could have been much more clear
> and direct.

Er...ignore that response...got mixed up with who I was responding to.

Proper response:
I was responding to Narenda's original email which was a much more
general question of "what is not possible with HTML5".  You seem to have
gotten hung up on the example Narenda was using.  If you'd like to discuss
the specific example of video conferencing, perhaps you should fork this
thread (i.e. change the subject)?