[whatwg] Technical Parity with W3C HTML Spec

Ian Hickson ian at hixie.ch
Fri Jun 25 16:02:05 PDT 2010

On Fri, 25 Jun 2010, Sam Ruby wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 3:01 PM, Ian Hickson <ian at hixie.ch> wrote:
> >
> > While I agree that it is helpful for us to cooperate, I should point out
> > that the WHATWG was never formally approached by the W3C about this
>
> With whom (and where?) would such a "formal" discussion take place?
>
> I would prefer that such a discussion happen on a publicly archived
> mailing list.

Best thing to do is probably to e-mail the people listed in the charter as
being the members (e-mail addresses below), and cc the www-archive at w3.org
mailing list for archival purposes.

annevk at opera.com, brendan at mozilla.com, dbaron at mozilla.com,
hyatt at apple.com, dean.edwards at gmail.com, howcome at opera.com,