[whatwg] Window id - a proposal to leverage session usage in web application

Sebastian Hennebrueder usenet at laliluna.de
Wed Mar 10 07:26:22 PST 2010

Ian Hickson schrieb:
> On Thu, 4 Feb 2010, Sebastian Hennebrueder wrote:
>> About half a year ago I came up with an idea to add a unique window id
>> as request header to each browser request. I published this initially on
>> my website
>> http://www.laliluna.de/blog/2009/05/19/browser_feature_request.html
>
> The best way to get something like this into the specs is to follow the
> steps outlined here:
>
> http://wiki.whatwg.org/wiki/FAQ#Is_there_a_process_for_adding_new_features_to_a_specification.3F
>
> HTH,
Hello Ian,

thank you for the pointer. I had been busy the last weeks and will
continue working on this the next week. In the web app mailing list
people pointed out that this could be part of another spec as well. I
need to carefully read both and will come back.

--
Best Regards / Viele Grüße

Sebastian Hennebrueder
-----
Software Developer and Trainer for Hibernate / Java Persistence
http://www.laliluna.de