[whatwg] Problem with http://www.webmproject.org/

Michael A. Puls II shadow2531 at gmail.com
Thu May 27 08:54:14 PDT 2010

On Thu, 27 May 2010 11:25:56 -0400, Peter Beverloo <peter at lvp-media.com>
wrote:

> On Thu, May 27, 2010 at 17:12, Michael A. Puls II <shadow2531 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Off topic (but I couldn't find any contact info on the site)
>>
>> Could someone please fix <http://www.webmproject.org/>? The left side
>> of the page is inaccessible at < 1024 x 768 (800 x 600 for example),
>> which makes the site unusable.
>>
>> (It has to be some common css that Google uses on their sites as the
>> same problem happens on Vemo-branded pages on youtube)
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> --
>> Michael
>
> Hello Michael,
>
> You should write a message to the WebM discussion groups as it's
> listed on the Tools page, and in the latest blog entry.
>
> http://groups.google.com/a/webmproject.org/group/webm-discuss/topics

Thanks. I can't see a "tools" menu and didn't read the blog as I was
looking for a "Contact" section. I was able to find that page by searching
google, but when trying to join the group, it was asking me for a
@webmproject address that I didn't have, so I just closed the page.

I now notice there's a "use another email address link". Wasn't sure if my
gmail address would work, but tried it and it did.

--
Michael