[whatwg] Timestamp from video source in order to sync (e.g. expose OGG timestamp to javascript)

Nikita Eelen neelen at amvonet.com
Mon May 17 16:00:21 PDT 2010

I think he means something similar to what QuickTime broadcaster and quicktime streaming server does with a delay on a live stream or wowza media server with flash media encoder when using h.264, unless I am misunderstanding something. Is that correct Odin? Not sure how ice cast deals with it but I bet it's a similar issue,

Nikita

Sent from my iPad